‘Safety First – Safety Always’ is our motto at Frey Electric
We are taking all necessary precautions to do our part to get past this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus pandemic.
We’re utilizing technology, cleaning frequently used items, practicing social distancing and advising employees to stay home who aren’t feeling well or showing signs and symptoms of illness.
In our office:
- Some of our employees are working from home, others have been moved into more open spaces.
- Our training room has a capacity of 40 seats. We have removed half of the seats to ensure people are more than six feet apart.
- Our large conference rooms went from 8 to 4 persons at a table.
In the field:
- In addition to their mandatory PPE, our skilled electricians are wearing face masks. They’re aware of distancing guidelines. Also, working with other trades has been scheduled to maintain these distances.
- Social distancing (6 feet or more),
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water, or using disinfecting wipes
- Keeping your desk, workstations and tools clean,
- Sneezing and coughing into the bend of your elbow.
- Avoiding face to face business meetings.
- Not coming into work if you do not feel well or have any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever, sore throat, or cough.
Stay safe and healthy!
Frey Electric Construction Co